What we collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways including but not limited to:
- Name and surname
- Contact information including email adress, mailing adress, phone number
- Credit Card information
We only collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntary submit such information to us.
Web browser cookies
How Entiresale uses collected information
Entiresale collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide service.
- To improve our Customer Service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our website
- To administer our content, promotions, surveys and other Site aspects.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To communicate with Users and to send them information they agreed to receive by e-mail, regular mail, telephone, text messages or other means about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send Users periodic e-mails; the e-mail address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates related to their order. If the User approves to opt-in to our mailing list, we will send them e-mails that may include Company news, new releases, related product or service information, etc. If Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails at any time, we’ve provided detailed unsubscription information at the bottom of each e-mail or User may request to be removed from our mailing list by directly contacting us via our Site.
Other information we collect
“Other information” refers to any information that doesn’t reveal your personal identity. They may include the browser name, information collected through cookies, demographic information, the type of computer and technical information regarding Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers and other similar information.
How we use “Other information”
We assure you that we do not use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with personal information. When we do so, we treat Other Information as if it was personal information as long as it is combined.
How we protect your personal information
We have appropriate organizational practices for collection, storage and processing of your personal data and security measures to protect against unauthorized Access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We provide communication between your browser and our website through a secure encrypted connection wherever your sensitive and private data is involved. We encrypt your data, protect them with digital signatures and store them on secure servers (SSL). To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit your personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If there is an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active.
If you cannot Access the secure server for any reason, or if you don’t feel comfortable shopping online at our website, you can place your order by contacting us through telephone. Please use the phone number listed in the section below entitled, “How can I contact you?”
How users access and change their personal information
Users can review and make necessary changes on their certain personal information related to their use of our website (such as ID information like name or contact information). In order to access your information at our website, just sign in to your account using your e-mail address/user name and password, then you can edit your personal information on your account profile.
How can I contact you?